Check out the complete overhaul of this classic contemporary garden in Caulfield North, Melbourne. Showcasing creative colour & design elements to give the garden a modern glam feel and connect the front garden with the contemporary house interior.
Anyone else get a buzz from seeing a design from idea to inception? It's pretty exciting to watch the Dichondra plants develop into a lush lawn, watered by the automated irrigation system. It's a bonus not having to mow. And come dusk, the garden lighting switches itself on for 4 hours (set and forget). Convenience doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
As with all our garden designs, we recommend at least a six-monthly garden revamp to keep your space looking optimum.
This garden design incorporates:
- Plant selection (classics with a contemporary twist. Emphasis on form)
- Metal wall art, beehive trellis
- Raised galvanised steel garden edging
- Feature salt n pepper granite boulders
- Exposed aggregate garden path
- Established feature trees
- No-mow grass
- Drip irrigation
- Garden lighting with auto sensor
- Bluestone porch paving / step surround
Our favourite? The custom laser cut fence 'beehive trellis' (based on Arik Levy's classic) in a powdercoated black against a Dulux 'Monument' painted fence. Can't wait to see Chinese Star Jasmine start to wander through the metal art 🙂
Ask us how we can add street appeal to your front garden in Melbourne by emailing us here.
Garden design & landscaping in Caulfield North by Boodle Concepts.