Check out the complete overhaul of this classic contemporary garden in Caulfield North, Melbourne. Showcasing creative colour & design elements to give the garden a modern glam feel and connect the front garden with the contemporary house interior.
Anyone else get a buzz from seeing a design from idea to inception? It's pretty exciting to watch the Dichondra plants develop into a lush lawn, watered by the automated irrigation system. It's a bonus not having to mow. And come dusk, the garden lighting switches itself on for 4 hours (set and forget). Convenience doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
As with all our garden designs, we recommend at least a six-monthly garden revamp to keep your space looking optimum.
This garden design incorporates:
- Plant selection (classics with a contemporary twist. Emphasis on form)
- Metal wall art, beehive trellis
- Raised galvanised steel garden edging
- Feature salt n pepper granite boulders
- Exposed aggregate garden path
- Established feature trees
- No-mow grass
- Drip irrigation
- Garden lighting with auto sensor
- Bluestone porch paving / step surround
Our favourite? The custom laser cut fence 'beehive trellis' (based on Arik Levy's classic) in a powdercoated black against a Dulux 'Monument' painted fence. Can't wait to see Chinese Star Jasmine start to wander through the metal art
Ask us how we can add street appeal to your front garden in Melbourne by emailing us here.
Garden design & landscaping in Caulfield North by Boodle Concepts.