See how we add contemporary street appeal to this Moonee Ponds front garden. Situated on a sloping block, we've designed and installed corten steel retaining walls to define the new garden spaces. Laser cut 'Honeycomb' wall trellis (designed in-house) creates an interesting wall piece, allowing Star Jasmine to grow and soften the boundary fence. Landscape design features include:
- Corten steel retaining walls
- Nutrient-rich soil added to raised garden beds
- Mature Magnolia 'Teddy Bear' trees
- Garden lighting (on auto-timer)
- Automated garden irrigation
- Laser cut steel wall art
- New mulch garden topping for weed control
- Contemporary Classic planting scheme
Our favourite? The plant selection. Betula pendula 'White Moss' provides a central height to the garden. The Silver Birch is framed by a collection of Buxus sempervirens clipped balls, surrounded by Dichondra Silver Falls & Cerastium tomemtosa "Snow in Summer'.
Want more ideas on how to maximise the street appeal of your front garden? Contact us by email here.
Landscaping design & garden construction in Moonee Ponds by Boodle Concepts.