How do you differentiate your home in Point Cook from your neighbours? With our attention to detail and design input, we completed an eye-catching front garden on a tight $8K budget. This new landscaped garden in Melbourne's Western Suburbs oozes street appeal, and allows the client a welcoming, worry-free outdoor space that requires very little maintenance:
'So pleased with the finished product. Thank you Benjamin Carter from Boodle Concepts for helping make my dream into a reality' - Steven Lewis
Garden installation & fine-tuning garden design:
- Garden retaining walls for visual interest
- Waterwise Australian native (predominantly) plant selection
- Low-maintenance modern planting
- Automated irrigation system
- Pathway construction
- Colour & design advice
- Contemporary garden with Kyoto-Japanese design influence
- Automated accent night-lighting
Want some affordable garden design advice? With design consults starting from just $90, ask us how we can help maximise your front garden design & street appeal by emailing us here.
Garden design & landscaping installation in Point Cook, Melbourne, by Boodle Concepts.