Here we transform a tired backyard space into a sleek inner courtyard. Check out how these simple ideas reinvigorate the garden.
Our initial consult with the client identified a series of awkward, unsightly spaces with usable potential. With space at a premium, why not maximise the potential of what you've got? We love the design elements flowing from the front to the back, simplifying colour schemes and removing excess visual bulk. This helped improve the flow of the outdoor areas and made the space appear larger.
Here's how we helped out:
- Concealed backyard slatted storage
- Circular front entertaining area
- Raised garden beds
- Stencilled concrete pathway
- Bluestone paving & steppers
- Garden lighting to enjoy the space after dark
- Garden irrigation
- New lawns
- Personalised garden design with installation
Need a garden makeover? If you need a landscaper in South Yarra (or surrounding Melbourne areas) email me here.
Low maintenance landscape design & courtyard construction in Glen Iris by Boodle Concepts.